206 S Leighton St,
Kenton, OH 43326
- 2 Beds
- 1,022 sqft
Est. Value* : $16,580
- 2 Beds
206 S Leighton St is a single family home in Kenton, OH. This home includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,022 square feet of living space. Additional features include central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $16,580. Frequently asked questions about 206 S Leighton St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 S Leighton St is located in a community that is home to 14,078 residents, which has increased by 1.7% since 2000. 72% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.94%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.4%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 S Leighton St has a median household income of $40,296 and spends about $37,324 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 S Leighton St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 S Leighton St include Kenton Elementary School, Kenton High School, and Kenton Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 67.0% of the residents near 206 S Leighton St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 S Leighton St is about 27.7 degrees in January and 74.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 S Leighton St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
233 N. Main St.,
$105,000 House For Sale
$35,000 House For Sale
409 N. Cherry St.,
$129,000 House For Sale
445 W. Columbus St.,
$79,900 House For Sale
464 W. Columbus St.,
$62,000 House For Sale
518 Center St.,
$85,000 House For Sale
660 N. DETROIT ST.,
$159,900 House For Sale
618 N. Cherry St.,
$179,900 House For Sale
890 N. Market St.,
$169,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Kenton Elementary School||PK-6||1,070||64||16.7||1.08 mi|
|Kenton High School||9-12||534||31||17.2||0.74 mi|
|Kenton Middle School||7-8||267||17||15.7||0.58 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.