11095 Memphis Arlington Rd,
Arlington, TN 38002
- 4 Beds
- 3,107 sqft
Est. Value* : $286,200
- 4 Beds
- 3,107 sqft
11095 Memphis Arlington Rd is a single family home in Arlington, TN. This home was built in 2004 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,107 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and central heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $286,200. Frequently asked questions about 11095 Memphis Arlington Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11095 Memphis Arlington Rd is located in a community that is home to 10,490 residents, which has decreased by -1.8% since 2000. 79.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (18.39%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.82%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11095 Memphis Arlington Rd has a median household income of $55,947 and spends about $46,037 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11095 Memphis Arlington Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 17.1%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 14.4%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 51.4% of the residents near 11095 Memphis Arlington Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11095 Memphis Arlington Rd is about 35.4 degrees in January and 75.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 5.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11095 Memphis Arlington Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6019 Garrett Valley Ln.,
$312,000 For Sale
$664,900 For Sale
10356 COTTAGE OAKS,
$180,000 For Sale
$575,000 For Sale
2035 Battle Cv.,
$655,000 For Sale
$275,000 For Sale
$450,000 For Sale
$170,000 For Sale
8730 ROCKY TOP,
$199,900 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.