808 4th St,
New Cumberland, PA 17070
- 3 Beds
- 1,586 sqft
Est. Value* : $182,000
- 3 Beds
808 4th St is a single family home in New Cumberland, PA. This home was built in 1941 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,586 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $182,000. Frequently asked questions about 808 4th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 808 4th St is located in a community that is home to 14,847 residents, which has increased by 0.2% since 2000. 70.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.32%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.69%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 808 4th St has a median household income of $58,422 and spends about $47,542 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 808 4th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 5.7%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 808 4th St include Cedar Cliff High School, Hillside Elementary School, and New Cumberland Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1023 (509 for Math and 514 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 61.0% of the residents near 808 4th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 808 4th St is about 22.4 degrees in January and 68.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 808 4th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
541 Brandt Avenue,
$259,900 House For Sale
625 Hilltop Drive,
$282,000 House For Sale
1204 Oak Lane,
$139,900 House For Sale
1379 Simpson Ferry Road,
$154,900 House For Sale
6 Crescent Dr,
$159,900 House For Sale
1492 Simpson Ferry Road,
$185,000 House For Sale
1600 Warren Street,
$195,000 House For Sale
1832 Anna St,
$200,000 House For Sale
107 Oak Knoll Road,
$179,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cedar Cliff High School||9-12||1,252||89.9||13.9||1.53 mi|
|Hillside Elementary School||K-5||589||38.1||15.4||0.51 mi|
|New Cumberland Middle School||6-8||607||43.3||14||0.68 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.