Off Market

7518 Hopewell Ln,

Houston, TX 77071
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,881 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $158,700

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,881 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1978

Description

7518 Hopewell Ln is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1978 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,881 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $158,700. Frequently asked questions about 7518 Hopewell Ln and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 7518 Hopewell Ln is located in a community that is home to 28,204 residents, which has increased by 30.3% since 2000. 71.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.49%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.28%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7518 Hopewell Ln has a median household income of $73,963 and spends about $55,887 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7518 Hopewell Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.5%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 14%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 7518 Hopewell Ln include Fonwood Early Childhood Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 1006 (526 for Math and 480 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 68.6% of the residents near 7518 Hopewell Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7518 Hopewell Ln is about 41.7 degrees in January and 81.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7518 Hopewell Ln resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

Open Today: 7am - 8pm CST

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

(512) 599-8913

Open Today: 7am - 8pm CST


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,881
Year Built
1978
Latitude
29.65
Longitude
-95.51
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $2,967 $0 $0 $113,000
2016 $2,970 $0 $0 $113,000
2015 $3,218 $0 $0 $122,131
2014 $2,083 $0 $0 $91,700
2013 $2,041 $0 $0 $92,101

Local Info

Population
28,204
Median Family Income
$73,963
Graduate Degree Percentile
15.7%
Median Homeowner Age
34.0
Households with Children
71.6%
Unemployment Rate
3.4%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Fonwood Early Childhood Center   PK-K
Laurenzo Early Childhood Center   PK-K
Milne Elementary   PK-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Moderate Risk This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

(512) 599-8913

Open Today: 7am - 8pm CST