8315 W Oklahoma Ave,
Milwaukee, WI 53219
- 8 Beds
- 2,980 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 8 Beds
8315 W Oklahoma Ave is a multi-family home in Milwaukee, WI. This home was built in 1959 and includes eight bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 2,980 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Frequently asked questions about 8315 W Oklahoma Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 8315 W Oklahoma Ave is located in a community that is home to 31,591 residents, which has decreased by -10.9% since 2000. 63.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.82%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.99%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8315 W Oklahoma Ave has a median household income of $42,059 and spends about $38,422 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8315 W Oklahoma Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.8%, which is higher than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 15.4%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 8315 W Oklahoma Ave include Central High, Frank Lloyd Wright Intermediate, and Mitchell Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 55.5% of the residents near 8315 W Oklahoma Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8315 W Oklahoma Ave is about 16.3 degrees in January and 70.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 41.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8315 W Oklahoma Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8626 W Stuth Ave,
$164,900 House For Sale
2887 S 85th St,
$179,900 House For Sale
8533 W Euclid Ave,
$299,900 House For Sale
3246 S 86th St,
$204,900 House For Sale
2817 S 88th St,
$159,900 House For Sale
2936 S 91st St,
$219,900 House For Sale
8643 W Ohio Ave,
$209,900 House For Sale
3355 S 86th St,
$195,000 House For Sale
3300 S 83rd St,
$184,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Central High||9-12||1,064||78.7||13.5||0.93 mi|
|Frank Lloyd Wright Intermediate||6-8||900||74.4||12||0.64 mi|
|Mitchell Elementary||PK-5||349||21.7||16||1.01 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.