3701 Rio Vista Dr is a single family home in Lewiston, ID. This home was built in 2011 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,483 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $416,200.
Frequently asked questions about 3701 Rio Vista Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3701 Rio Vista Dr is located in a community that is home to 32,395 residents, which has increased by 11.6% since 2000. 67.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.85%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.07%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3701 Rio Vista Dr has a median household income of $43,043 and spends about $38,853 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3701 Rio Vista Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.7%, which is lower than the state average of 4.8%. Property crime risk is 10.3%, which is higher than the state average of 7.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3701 Rio Vista Dr include Jenifer Junior High School, Lewiston High School, and McSorley Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1049.
- How’s the job market? About 52.8% of the residents near 3701 Rio Vista Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3701 Rio Vista Dr is about 16.9 degrees in January and 67.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 11.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 50.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3701 Rio Vista Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.