Off Market

10000 Us Highway 29 N,

Valley, AL 36854
  • 2,944 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 2,944 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1964

Description

10000 Us Highway 29 N is a single family home in Valley, AL. This home was built in 1964 and includes one bathrooms and 2,944 square feet of living space. Additional features include heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 10000 Us Highway 29 N and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 10000 Us Highway 29 N is located in a community that is home to 12,342 residents, which has increased by 2.2% since 2000. 74.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.44%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.58%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10000 Us Highway 29 N has a median household income of $36,867 and spends about $35,376 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10000 Us Highway 29 N is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
  • How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
  • How’s the job market? About 62.4% of the residents near 10000 Us Highway 29 N have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10000 Us Highway 29 N is about 42.3 degrees in January and 78.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10000 Us Highway 29 N resides in an area with low flood risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
2,944
Year Built
1964
Latitude
32.74
Longitude
-85.23
Cooling
YES
Heating
YES

Local Info

Population
12,342
Median Family Income
$36,867
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.3%
Median Homeowner Age
38.3
Households with Children
74.5%
Unemployment Rate
4.0%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week