5003 Tali Dr,
Houston, TX 77032
- 3 Beds
- 1,576 sqft
Est. Value* : $153,600
- 3 Beds
5003 Tali Dr is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1979 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,576 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $153,600. Frequently asked questions about 5003 Tali Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5003 Tali Dr is located in a community that is home to 10,428 residents, which has increased by 14.6% since 2000. 71.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.09%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.43%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5003 Tali Dr has a median household income of $24,567 and spends about $27,934 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5003 Tali Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 16.5%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5003 Tali Dr include Aldine Middle, MacArthur High School, and MacArthur Ninth Grade. The average SAT score for this area is about 923 (474 for Math and 449 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 55.6% of the residents near 5003 Tali Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5003 Tali Dr is about 51.2 degrees in January and 83.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5003 Tali Dr resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4639 Ouachita Street,
$167,900 House For Sale
7319 Emerald Glade Lane,
$377,000 House For Sale
4519 Gaston Street,
$170,000 House For Sale
14215 Caprock Cove Lane,
$515,000 House For Sale
7439 Oak Village Drive,
$149,999 House For Sale
14215 Heidi Oaks Lane,
$799,900 House For Sale
14103 Aspen Haze Lane,
$450,000 House For Sale
13914 McDannald Park Lane,
$444,000 House For Sale
8206 Caroline Ridge Dr,
$430,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Aldine Middle||6-8||899||63.7||14||2.87 mi|
|MacArthur High School||9-12||3,045||190.4||15.9||1.7 mi|
|MacArthur Ninth Grade||9||1,023||59.3||17.2||1.88 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.