1108 Rudd Branch Rd,
Fayetteville, TN 37334
- 672 sqft
Est. Value* : $41,940
- 672 sqft
1108 Rudd Branch Rd is a single family home in Fayetteville, TN. This home was built in 1997 and includes 672 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 12/9/2017, this property sold for $30,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $41,940. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Rudd Branch Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Rudd Branch Rd is located in a community that is home to 19,693 residents, which has increased by 9.4% since 2000. 73.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.34%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.86%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Rudd Branch Rd has a median household income of $38,506 and spends about $36,305 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Rudd Branch Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 6.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Rudd Branch Rd include Lynchburg Elementary, and Moore County High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1248 (595 for Math and 653 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 60.4% of the residents near 1108 Rudd Branch Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Rudd Branch Rd is about 36.0 degrees in January and 77.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 5.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Rudd Branch Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1446 Bagley Hollow Rd,
$219,000 For Sale
2041 W Lincoln St,
$109,900 For Sale
909 Shelbyview Dr,
$95,000 For Sale
312 Atlantic Ave,
$218,640 For Sale
308 Atlantic Ave Lot 23,
$219,175 For Sale
395 Ledford Mill Road,
$619,999 For Sale
1202 W Lane St,
$135,000 For Sale
3722 Edde Bend Road,
$399,900 For Sale
39 Diemer Road,
$269,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lynchburg Elementary||PK-6||431||35||12.3||3.55 mi|
|Moore County High School||7-12||435||31||14||4.11 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.