Off Market

1108 Smith Ave,

Memphis, TN 38107
  • 3 Beds
  • 975 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $24,630

  • 3 Beds
  • 975 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2001

Description

1108 Smith Ave is a single family home in Memphis, TN. This home was built in 2001 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 975 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 7/6/2016, this property sold for $2,850,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $24,630. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Smith Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1108 Smith Ave is located in a community that is home to 24,211 residents, which has decreased by -9.1% since 2000. 67.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.69%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.78%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Smith Ave has a median household income of $24,997 and spends about $28,190 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Smith Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 49.7%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 34.8%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 58.9% of the residents near 1108 Smith Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Smith Ave is about 35.9 degrees in January and 79.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4.9 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Smith Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
975
Year Built
2001
Latitude
35.17
Longitude
-90.02
Cooling
CENTRAL

Price History

Date Price Event
7/6/2016 $2,850,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $332 $0 $0 $7,325
2017 $383 $0 $0 $8,100
2016 $383 $0 $0 $8,775
2015 $383 $0 $0 $8,775
2014 $384 $0 $0 $8,775

Local Info

Population
24,211
Median Family Income
$24,997
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.5%
Median Homeowner Age
30.6
Households with Children
67.1%
Unemployment Rate
9.2%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week