2051 S Grade Rd,
Juliaetta, ID 83535
Est. Value* : $213,700
2051 S Grade Rd is a single family home in Juliaetta, ID. Today, the estimated home value is around $213,700. Frequently asked questions about 2051 S Grade Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2051 S Grade Rd is located in a community that is home to 1,006 residents, which has decreased by -0.1% since 2000. 71.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.25%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (13.77%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2051 S Grade Rd has a median household income of $32,696 and spends about $32,926 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2051 S Grade Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.5%, which is lower than the state average of 4.8%. Property crime risk is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2051 S Grade Rd include Genesee School. The state average SAT score is 1049.
- How’s the job market? About 59.6% of the residents near 2051 S Grade Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2051 S Grade Rd is about 22.1 degrees in January and 71.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 12.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 46.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2051 S Grade Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
201 Water Street,
$215,693 For Sale
29123 N Juliaetta Grade,
$429,000 For Sale
23699 Spalding Mill Road,
$1,950,000 For Sale
314 N Jackson St,
$165,000 For Sale
1009 Juliene Way,
$237,000 For Sale
7871 Pheasant Chase Drive,
$625,000 For Sale
2638 Grelle Ave.,
$869,000 For Sale
6397 Hepton Lane,
$610,000 For Sale
6280 Hepton Lane,
$975,000 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.