10541 Fossil Hill Dr,
Fort Worth, TX 76131
- 3 Beds
- 1,429 sqft
Est. Value* : $199,200
- 3 Beds
10541 Fossil Hill Dr is a single family home in Fort Worth, TX. This home was built in 2002 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,429 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $199,200. Frequently asked questions about 10541 Fossil Hill Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 10541 Fossil Hill Dr is located in a community that is home to 4,351 residents, which has increased by 37% since 2000. 83.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.71%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (18.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10541 Fossil Hill Dr has a median household income of $50,729 and spends about $43,330 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10541 Fossil Hill Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 17.5%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 10541 Fossil Hill Dr include Chisholm Trail Middle, Sonny & Allegra Nance Elementary, and V R Eaton High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 913 (481 for Math and 432 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 52.4% of the residents near 10541 Fossil Hill Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10541 Fossil Hill Dr is about 42.9 degrees in January and 82.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 17.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10541 Fossil Hill Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
10436 Evening View Drive,
$214,900 House For Sale
420 Goldstone Lane,
$299,900 House For Sale
10520 Winding Passage Way,
$259,900 House For Sale
10613 Braewood Drive,
$240,000 House For Sale
10613 Ashmore Drive,
$215,000 House For Sale
10325 Pyrite Drive,
$295,000 House For Sale
404 Sandy Creek Drive,
$250,000 House For Sale
10557 Rising Knoll Lane,
$224,990 House For Sale
340 Lead Creek Drive,
$258,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chisholm Trail Middle||6-8||1,016||71.1||14.2||9.91 mi|
|Sonny & Allegra Nance Elementary||PK-5||512||34.4||14.8||0.29 mi|
|V R Eaton High School||9-12||1,603||101.1||15.8||1.84 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.