1046 N Erie Ave,
Lindenhurst, NY 11757
Est. Value* : $432,200
1046 N Erie Ave is a single family home in Lindenhurst, NY. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $432,200. Frequently asked questions about 1046 N Erie Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1046 N Erie Ave is located in a community that is home to 44,502 residents, which has decreased by -0.4% since 2000. 82.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.18%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.02%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1046 N Erie Ave has a median household income of $74,777 and spends about $56,770 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1046 N Erie Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 10.3%. Property crime risk is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1046 N Erie Ave include Daniel Street School, Lindenhurst Middle School, and Lindenhurst Senior High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 953 (481 for Math and 472 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 994.
- How’s the job market? About 56.5% of the residents near 1046 N Erie Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1046 N Erie Ave is about 22.0 degrees in January and 69.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1046 N Erie Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6 Garden Place,
$249,000 House For Sale
90 Newark Street,
$459,900 House For Sale
483 South Walnut Avenue,
$349,000 House For Sale
1011 Catskill Avenue,
$405,000 House For Sale
41 Leibrock Avenue,
$479,990 House For Sale
$439,900 House For Sale
22 A Maple Dr,
$269,999 House For Sale
217 N Broadway,
$489,000 House For Sale
414 45th Street,
$250,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Daniel Street School||K-5||523||39||13.3||0.66 mi|
|Lindenhurst Middle School||6-8||1,388||99.8||13.9||1.29 mi|
|Lindenhurst Senior High School||9-12||2,034||114.8||17.7||0.79 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 7|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.