Off Market

342 Hathaway Blvd, Apt 14,

New Bedford, MA 02740
  • 2 Beds
  • 936 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $126,900

  • 2 Beds
  • 936 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Condominium Unit
Year Built
1988

Description

342 Hathaway Blvd, Apt 14, is a condominium unit in New Bedford, MA. This home was built in 1988 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 936 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $126,900. Frequently asked questions about 342 Hathaway Blvd, Apt 14, and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 342 Hathaway Blvd, Apt 14, is located in a community that is home to 46,087 residents, which has decreased by -4.3% since 2000. 65.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.97%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.7%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 342 Hathaway Blvd, Apt 14, has a median household income of $39,462 and spends about $36,841 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 342 Hathaway Blvd, Apt 14, is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 16.3%, which is higher than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 16.8%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 342 Hathaway Blvd, Apt 14, include Elizabeth Carter Brooks, Keith Middle School, and New Bedford High. The average SAT score for this area is about 967 (482 for Math and 485 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 982.
  • How’s the job market? About 54.6% of the residents near 342 Hathaway Blvd, Apt 14, have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 342 Hathaway Blvd, Apt 14, is about 27.4 degrees in January and 71.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.7 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 342 Hathaway Blvd, Apt 14, resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Condominium Unit
Beds
2
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
936
Year Built
1988
Latitude
41.65
Longitude
-70.95
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $1,071 $0 $0 $64,400
2017 $1,018 $0 $0 $61,000
2016 $1,055 $0 $0 $64,000
2015 $1,059 $0 $0 $67,300
2014 $1,098 $0 $0 $72,400

Local Info

Population
46,087
Median Family Income
$39,462
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.9%
Median Homeowner Age
37.1
Households with Children
65.8%
Unemployment Rate
6.0%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Elizabeth Carter Brooks PK-5
Keith Middle School 6-8
New Bedford High   9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week