70 Brightside Ave,
Central Islip, NY 11722
Est. Value* : $316,900
70 Brightside Ave is a single family home in Central Islip, NY. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $316,900. Frequently asked questions about 70 Brightside Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 70 Brightside Ave is located in a community that is home to 32,148 residents, which has increased by 5% since 2000. 80.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.31%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 70 Brightside Ave has a median household income of $69,572 and spends about $53,928 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 70 Brightside Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3%, which is lower than the state average of 10.3%. Property crime risk is 3.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 70 Brightside Ave include Anthony Alfano Elementary School, and Central Islip Senior High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 908 (464 for Math and 444 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 994.
- How’s the job market? About 50.9% of the residents near 70 Brightside Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 70 Brightside Ave is about 21.2 degrees in January and 68.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 70 Brightside Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1 Pineview Boulevard,
$319,999 House For Sale
364 Evergreen Avenue,
$169,000 House For Sale
1031 Wilson Boulevard,
$339,999 House For Sale
17 Pineview Boulevard,
$505,000 House For Sale
211 Root Avenue,
$149,000 House For Sale
15 W Halley Lane,
$299,000 House For Sale
1461 Ferndale Boulevard,
$170,000 House For Sale
21 Bridger Blvd. Boulevard,
$399,000 House For Sale
287 Leaf Avenue,
$479,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Anthony Alfano Elementary School||PK-6||769||44||17.4||0.33 mi|
|Francis J O'Neill School||K-6||770||50.9||15.1||0.8 mi|
|Central Islip Senior High School||9-12||2,168||137.9||15.7||0.6 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 7|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.