3219 Mill Race Rd,
North Chesterfield, VA 23234
- 3 Beds
- 1,332 sqft
Est. Value* : $149,000
- 3 Beds
3219 Mill Race Rd is a single family home in North Chesterfield, VA. This home was built in 1979 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,332 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heat pump system, and cooling system. In 10/1/2014, this property sold for $55,684. Today, the estimated home value is around $149,000. Frequently asked questions about 3219 Mill Race Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3219 Mill Race Rd is located in a community that is home to 37,460 residents, which has increased by 5.8% since 2000. 70.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.49%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.63%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3219 Mill Race Rd has a median household income of $48,101 and spends about $41,812 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3219 Mill Race Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.2%, which is higher than the state average of 7.5%. Property crime risk is 8%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3219 Mill Race Rd include Falling Creek Elementary, Falling Creek Middle, and Meadowbrook High. The average SAT score for this area is about 940 (465 for Math and 475 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1004.
- How’s the job market? About 52.5% of the residents near 3219 Mill Race Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3219 Mill Race Rd is about 32.1 degrees in January and 73.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3219 Mill Race Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4333 Melody Road,
$245,000 House For Sale
3749 Carrie Ridge Court,
$285,000 House For Sale
3749 Carrie Ridge Court,
$30,000 House For Sale
3637 Spratling Way,
$299,950 House For Sale
2705 Lochaven Boulevard,
$144,900 House For Sale
4728 Twila Lane,
$230,000 House For Sale
5000 Jessup Meadows Dr,
$269,990 House For Sale
3000 Silver Mist Ave,
$312,990 House For Sale
5000 Silver Mist Ave,
$323,990 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Falling Creek Elementary||PK-5||780||47.2||16.5||1.19 mi|
|Falling Creek Middle||6-8||1,168||88.4||13.2||1.25 mi|
|Meadowbrook High||9-12||1,719||113.2||15.1||2.09 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.