14108 Brenton Reef Way,
Fort Myers, FL 33919
- 2 Beds
- 1,443 sqft
Est. Value* : $203,000
- 2 Beds
- 1,443 sqft
14108 Brenton Reef Way is a single family home in Fort Myers, FL. This home was built in 1999 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,443 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $203,000. Frequently asked questions about 14108 Brenton Reef Way and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14108 Brenton Reef Way is located in a community that is home to 26,311 residents, which has increased by 15.1% since 2000. 68.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (15.26%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.48%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14108 Brenton Reef Way has a median household income of $71,466 and spends about $54,559 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14108 Brenton Reef Way is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 12.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14108 Brenton Reef Way include Allen Park Elementary School, and Cypress Lake High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1008 (500 for Math and 508 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 66.9% of the residents near 14108 Brenton Reef Way have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14108 Brenton Reef Way is about 61.7 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14108 Brenton Reef Way resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14217 Prim Point Lane,
$222,900 For Sale
14641 Calusa Palms Drive,
$307,000 For Sale
137 Placid DR,
$679,900 For Sale
6929 Wittman Dr,
$484,000 For Sale
6920 Griffin BLVD,
$469,999 For Sale
14893 Mahoe CT,
$410,000 For Sale
897 Lake McGregor Dr,
$224,950 For Sale
9079 Gladiolus Preserve Cir,
$449,900 For Sale
1350 Medinah DR,
$185,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Allen Park Elementary School||PK-5||966||63||15.3||6.23 mi|
|Colonial Elementary School||PK-5||800||59||13.5||6.86 mi|
|Cypress Lake High School||9-12||1,631||80||20.3||1.13 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.