14109 Spoonbill Ln,
Clearwater, FL 33762
- 2,471 sqft
Est. Value* : $737,300
- 2,471 sqft
14109 Spoonbill Ln is a single family home in Clearwater, FL. This home was built in 1978 and includes three bathrooms and 2,471 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $737,300. Frequently asked questions about 14109 Spoonbill Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14109 Spoonbill Ln is located in a community that is home to 4,982 residents, which has increased by 36.2% since 2000. 49.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (19.8%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.32%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14109 Spoonbill Ln has a median household income of $60,472 and spends about $48,943 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14109 Spoonbill Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14109 Spoonbill Ln include FitzGerald Middle School, High Point Elementary School, and Pinellas Park High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1027 (514 for Math and 513 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 69.5% of the residents near 14109 Spoonbill Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14109 Spoonbill Ln is about 60.1 degrees in January and 82.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14109 Spoonbill Ln resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3288 Tern Way,
$365,000 For Sale
2833 La Concha Dr,
$413,000 For Sale
14777 55th Way N,
$164,900 For Sale
10550 - 36th Way, N,
$324,900 For Sale
4697 Lake Boulevard Unit F,
$55,000 For Sale
2993 Breezy Meadows Drive,
$399,000 For Sale
2977 Breezy Meadows Drive,
$549,000 For Sale
2980 Breezy Meadows Drive,
$499,000 For Sale
2969 Breezy Meadows Drive,
$639,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|FitzGerald Middle School||6-8||1,089||60||18.1||3.4 mi|
|High Point Elementary School||PK-5||689||64||10.7||2.42 mi|
|Pinellas Park High School||9-12||2,015||94||21.4||3.22 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.