26910 NE 122nd Ave,
Battle Ground, WA 98604
- 3 Beds
- 2,098 sqft
Est. Value* : $452,000
- 3 Beds
- 2,098 sqft
26910 NE 122nd Ave is a single family home in Battle Ground, WA. This home was built in 1983 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,098 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and baseboard heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $452,000. Frequently asked questions about 26910 NE 122nd Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26910 NE 122nd Ave is located in a community that is home to 23,573 residents, which has increased by 33.3% since 2000. 81.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.26%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.75%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26910 NE 122nd Ave has a median household income of $57,548 and spends about $47,214 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26910 NE 122nd Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 7.2%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26910 NE 122nd Ave include Battle Ground High School, Daybreak Middle, and Daybreak Primary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1084 (535 for Math and 549 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 51.7% of the residents near 26910 NE 122nd Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26910 NE 122nd Ave is about 33.7 degrees in January and 64.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 27.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26910 NE 122nd Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
25608 NE 130th,
$419,999 For Sale
10800 NE WILDE RD,
$450,000 For Sale
300 NW 21ST ST,
$455,000 For Sale
30816 NE 129th,
$490,000 For Sale
24101 NE 132ND AVE,
$2,100,000 For Sale
23919 NE 132ND AVE,
$650,000 For Sale
0 NE 147th AVE,
$650,000 For Sale
13803 NE 239TH ST,
$449,997 For Sale
309 NE 13th,
$420,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Battle Ground High School||9-12||2,102||102.7||20.4||2.68 mi|
|Daybreak Middle||5-8||452||33.3||13.5||1.85 mi|
|Daybreak Primary||PK-4||521||37.5||13.8||1.85 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 3.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.