6230 Rockland St,
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
- 1,520 sqft
Est. Value* : $178,300
6230 Rockland St is a single family home in Dearborn Heights, MI. This home was built in 1958 and includes two bathrooms and 1,520 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. In 10/6/2016, this property sold for $180,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $178,300. Frequently asked questions about 6230 Rockland St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 6230 Rockland St is located in a community that is home to 35,233 residents, which has increased by 1.6% since 2000. 71.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.09%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 6230 Rockland St has a median household income of $60,920 and spends about $48,984 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 6230 Rockland St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11%. Property crime risk is 10.6%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1124.
- How’s the job market? About 58.5% of the residents near 6230 Rockland St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 6230 Rockland St is about 18.4 degrees in January and 68.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 33.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 6230 Rockland St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$175,000 House For Sale
5973 BERWYN Street,
$159,900 House For Sale
6721 N CHARLESWORTH Street,
$185,000 House For Sale
6655 BERWYN Street,
$149,900 House For Sale
6630 Plainfield Street,
$194,900 House For Sale
5911 N BEECH DALY Road,
$324,900 House For Sale
6056 N BEECH DALY Road,
$179,000 House For Sale
26326 Lawrence Drive,
$649,000 House For Sale
6845 NORBORNE Avenue,
$189,700 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.