107 Center St,
Winter Haven, FL 33880
- 2 Beds
- 806 sqft
Est. Value* : $79,340
- 2 Beds
107 Center St is a single family home in Winter Haven, FL. This home was built in 1955 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 806 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 6/26/2018, this property sold for $80,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $79,340. Frequently asked questions about 107 Center St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 107 Center St is located in a community that is home to 35,958 residents, which has increased by 7.6% since 2000. 71.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.33%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.01%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 107 Center St has a median household income of $46,137 and spends about $40,540 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 107 Center St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 15.3%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 107 Center St include Lake Region High School, Lake Shipp Elementary School, and Westwood Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 961 (485 for Math and 476 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 50.3% of the residents near 107 Center St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 107 Center St is about 56.7 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 107 Center St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1013 NORMANDY HEIGHTS CIRCLE,
$285,000 House For Sale
136 8th Street,
$130,000 House For Sale
1707 Eagle Pines Circle,
$249,900 House For Sale
62 N 2nd Street,
$150,000 House For Sale
1819 3rd Court SE,
$220,000 House For Sale
$242,500 House For Sale
602 Clayton Circle,
$179,500 House For Sale
146 Avenue E SW,
$125,000 House For Sale
152 SW Ave D,
$200,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lake Region High School||9-12||1,632||90||18.1||1.35 mi|
|Lake Shipp Elementary School||PK-5||522||35||14.9||0.16 mi|
|Westwood Middle School||6-8||759||47||16.1||2.54 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.