10008 Sipsey Valley Rd S,
Buhl, AL 35446
- 1,216 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,216 sqft
10008 Sipsey Valley Rd S is a single family home in Buhl, AL. This home was built in 1979 and includes one bathrooms and 1,216 square feet of living space. Additional features include forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 10008 Sipsey Valley Rd S and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 10008 Sipsey Valley Rd S is located in a community that is home to 1,548 residents, which has decreased by -16.8% since 2000. 82.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.19%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.21%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10008 Sipsey Valley Rd S has a median household income of $42,022 and spends about $38,390 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10008 Sipsey Valley Rd S is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.4%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 9%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 58.3% of the residents near 10008 Sipsey Valley Rd S have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10008 Sipsey Valley Rd S is about 44.3 degrees in January and 80.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10008 Sipsey Valley Rd S resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
17766 George Hartin Road,
$149,900 For Sale
14781 Meadow Creek Lane,
$169,900 For Sale
13074 Alla Drive,
$119,900 For Sale
13660 Hudson Street,
$185,000 For Sale
12710 Mill Creek Drive,
$198,000 For Sale
12915 Garden Creek Lane,
$164,900 For Sale
13091 Garden Creek Lane,
$289,900 For Sale
12780 Hwy 171,
$169,900 For Sale
13907 LOWERY Drive,
$184,900 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.