4030 Douglas Dam Rd,
Kodak, TN 37764
- 1,503 sqft
Est. Value* : $143,300
4030 Douglas Dam Rd is a single family home in Kodak, TN. This home was built in 1900 and includes one bathrooms and 1,503 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. In 10/17/2018, this property sold for $100,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $143,300. Frequently asked questions about 4030 Douglas Dam Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4030 Douglas Dam Rd is located in a community that is home to 4,679 residents, which has increased by 28.4% since 2000. 80% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.89%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.91%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4030 Douglas Dam Rd has a median household income of $40,163 and spends about $37,343 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4030 Douglas Dam Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4030 Douglas Dam Rd include Boyds Creek Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 51.1% of the residents near 4030 Douglas Dam Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4030 Douglas Dam Rd is about 36.5 degrees in January and 77.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4030 Douglas Dam Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
355 Cate Byrd Rd,
$221,900 House For Sale
961 Thorn Grove Pike,
$52,900 House For Sale
Lot 51 Kenneth Overlook,
$62,000 House For Sale
1094 Eagles View Dr - Lot 303,
$252,500 House For Sale
1096 Eagles View Dr - Lot 302,
$252,500 House For Sale
813 Harvest Meadows Dr,
$149,000 House For Sale
134 Cheerful Way,
$130,000 House For Sale
2270 E Union Valley Rd,
$398,000 House For Sale
1004 Bales Rd.,
$115,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Boyds Creek Elementary School||K-6||424||36||11.7||4.58 mi|
|Catlettsburg Elementary School||PK-6||621||40||15.5||6.33 mi|
|Catons Chapel Elementary||PK-8||459||35.1||13||16.23 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.