1410 Arends Rd,
Jacksonville, FL 32218
- 4 Beds
- 2,592 sqft
Est. Value* : $331,700
- 4 Beds
- 2,592 sqft
1410 Arends Rd is a single family home in Jacksonville, FL. This home was built in 2001 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,592 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $331,700. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Arends Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Arends Rd is located in a community that is home to 33,210 residents, which has increased by 9.2% since 2000. 72.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.12%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.64%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Arends Rd has a median household income of $48,535 and spends about $42,152 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Arends Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 26.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 15.2%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Arends Rd include First Coast High School, Grasp Academy, and Joseph Stilwell Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1004 (499 for Math and 505 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 52.6% of the residents near 1410 Arends Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Arends Rd is about 54.7 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Arends Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1931 Emily Gail Ct,
$275,000 For Sale
12385 Hagan Creek Dr,
$240,000 For Sale
3314 Ayrshire St,
$210,000 For Sale
1117 Dawnlight Rd,
$205,000 For Sale
12419 Glenn Hollow Dr,
$245,000 For Sale
3527 Shrewsbury Dr,
$226,000 For Sale
11515 Dunforth Cove Dr,
$242,300 For Sale
13943 Summer Breeze Dr,
$324,000 For Sale
3085 Misty Marsh Dr.,
$319,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|First Coast High School||9-12||1,991||94||21.1||1.09 mi|
|Grasp Academy||1-8||334||36||9.2||8.06 mi|
|Joseph Stilwell Middle School||6-8||802||57||14||15.85 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.