1410 Cura Ct,
Oviedo, FL 32765
- 3 Beds
- 1,889 sqft
Est. Value* : $320,600
- 3 Beds
- 1,889 sqft
1410 Cura Ct is a single family home in Oviedo, FL. This home was built in 1991 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,889 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 11/14/2017, this property sold for $305,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $320,600. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Cura Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Cura Ct is located in a community that is home to 31,159 residents, which has increased by 66.6% since 2000. 80.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.02%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.94%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Cura Ct has a median household income of $65,455 and spends about $51,560 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Cura Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 10.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Cura Ct include Jackson Heights Middle School, Oviedo High School, and Stenstrom Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (520 for Math and 515 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 66.4% of the residents near 1410 Cura Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Cura Ct is about 55.3 degrees in January and 80.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Cura Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1086 Providence Lane,
$299,000 For Sale
605 Lakepark Trail,
$325,000 For Sale
600 Wellesly Street,
$329,999 For Sale
260 Lynn Street,
$322,000 For Sale
2728 RUNNING SPRINGS LOOP,
$449,900 For Sale
2733 Cordgrass Street,
$375,000 For Sale
338 Stillwater Drive,
$350,000 For Sale
2413 Ekana Dr.,
$440,000 For Sale
1066 Geneva Drive,
$285,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Jackson Heights Middle School||6-8||1,299||66||19.6||1.02 mi|
|Oviedo High School||9-12||2,534||129||19.6||2.01 mi|
|Stenstrom Elementary School||PK-5||662||46||14.3||0.19 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.