Off Market

7th St,

Prattville, AL 36067
  • 1,544 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 1,544 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1890

Description

7th St is a single family home in Prattville, AL. This home was built in 1890 and includes one bathrooms and 1,544 square feet of living space. Frequently asked questions about 7th St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 7th St is located in a community that is home to 24,194 residents, which has increased by 20.7% since 2000. 78.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.49%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.63%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7th St has a median household income of $43,425 and spends about $39,151 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.5%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 7.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 7th St include Prattville Elementary School, Prattville High School, and Prattville Intermediate School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
  • How’s the job market? About 50.9% of the residents near 7th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7th St is about 41.2 degrees in January and 79.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.7 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7th St resides in an area with low flood risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,544
Year Built
1890
Lot Size
0.29 acre
New Construction
No

Local Info

Population
24,194
Median Family Income
$43,425
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.9%
Median Homeowner Age
33.2
Households with Children
78.9%
Unemployment Rate
4.0%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Prattville Elementary School 3-4
Prattville High School 9-12
Prattville Intermediate School   5-6

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week