920 Berkshire Rd,
Daytona Beach, FL 32117
- 3 Beds
- 1,892 sqft
Est. Value* : $91,020
- 3 Beds
- 1,892 sqft
920 Berkshire Rd is a single family home in Daytona Beach, FL. This home was built in 1957 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,892 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $91,020. Frequently asked questions about 920 Berkshire Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 920 Berkshire Rd is located in a community that is home to 22,192 residents, which has increased by 7.3% since 2000. 62.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.04%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.31%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 920 Berkshire Rd has a median household income of $34,201 and spends about $33,793 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 920 Berkshire Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.2%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 17.6%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 920 Berkshire Rd include Campbell Middle School, Mainland High School, and Westside Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 973 (482 for Math and 491 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 54.4% of the residents near 920 Berkshire Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 920 Berkshire Rd is about 49.8 degrees in January and 80.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 63.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 920 Berkshire Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1357 Vine St,
$50,000 For Sale
460 CARD Avenue,
$125,900 For Sale
543 Corporation Street,
$132,500 For Sale
907 Oleander Avenue,
$85,000 For Sale
226 Lanvale Ave,
$159,611 For Sale
321 Kingston Avenue,
$85,000 For Sale
726 Rawling Court,
$69,900 For Sale
385 Tuscany Chase Dr,
$249,900 For Sale
142 Lpga Boulevard,
$165,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Campbell Middle School||6-8||597||53||11.2||2.48 mi|
|Mainland High School||9-12||1,996||114||17.5||1.63 mi|
|Westside Elementary School||PK-5||647||49||13.2||0.74 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.