Off Market

220 Avery Dr,

Kirkwood, MO 63122
  • 2 Beds
  • 990 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $185,200

  • 2 Beds
  • 990 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1947

Description

220 Avery Dr is a single family home in Kirkwood, MO. This home was built in 1947 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 990 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $185,200. Frequently asked questions about 220 Avery Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 220 Avery Dr is located in a community that is home to 38,204 residents, which has decreased by -7.7% since 2000. 70.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.58%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.77%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 220 Avery Dr has a median household income of $83,301 and spends about $60,479 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 220 Avery Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.7%, which is lower than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 6.3%, which is lower than the state average of 9.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 220 Avery Dr include F. P. Tillman Elementary, Kirkwood Senior High, and North Kirkwood Middle. The state average SAT score is 1168.
  • How’s the job market? About 72.3% of the residents near 220 Avery Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 220 Avery Dr is about 28.0 degrees in January and 77.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 16.8 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 220 Avery Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.

Interested in the area?


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
990
Year Built
1947
Latitude
38.6
Longitude
-90.41
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $2,072 $0 $0 $26,710
2016 $2,035 $0 $0 $26,500
2015 $2,035 $0 $0 $26,500
2014 $1,796 $0 $0 $23,260

Local Info

Population
38,204
Median Family Income
$83,301
Graduate Degree Percentile
15.5%
Median Homeowner Age
40.4
Households with Children
70.2%
Unemployment Rate
1.6%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
F. P. Tillman Elementary K-5
Kirkwood Senior High 9-12
North Kirkwood Middle 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.