387 6th St SW,
Britt, IA 50423
- 3 Beds
- 1,176 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
387 6th St SW is a single family home in Britt, IA. This home was built in 1968 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,176 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 387 6th St SW and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 387 6th St SW is located in a community that is home to 3,251 residents, which has decreased by -5.8% since 2000. 69.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.78%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 387 6th St SW has a median household income of $32,832 and spends about $33,006 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 387 6th St SW is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 387 6th St SW include West Hancock Elementary School, West Hancock High School, and West Hancock Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 66.5% of the residents near 387 6th St SW have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 387 6th St SW is about 21.1 degrees in January and 75.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 41.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 387 6th St SW resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|West Hancock Elementary School||PK-4||255||15.4||16.5||0.35 mi|
|West Hancock High School||9-12||165||17.3||9.5||0.38 mi|
|West Hancock Middle School||5-8||175||13.5||12.9||10.7 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.