302 Lincoln Ave,
Ackley, IA 50601
Est. Value* : N/A
302 Lincoln Ave is a single family home in Ackley, IA. Frequently asked questions about 302 Lincoln Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 302 Lincoln Ave is located in a community that is home to 2,195 residents, which has decreased by -3.6% since 2000. 67.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.27%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (11.69%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 Lincoln Ave has a median household income of $37,911 and spends about $36,020 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 Lincoln Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 302 Lincoln Ave include AGWSR Elementary at Wellsburg, and AGWSR High School.
- How’s the job market? About 60.2% of the residents near 302 Lincoln Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 Lincoln Ave is about 16.7 degrees in January and 73.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 Lincoln Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
29193 170th Street,
$155,000 House For Sale
516 9th Street,
$190,000 House For Sale
1371 Wren Ave,
$189,900 House For Sale
415 3rd Street,
$115,000 House For Sale
202 SE 2nd Street,
$114,900 House For Sale
1122 Hwy 57,
$305,000 House For Sale
222 8th Street,
$100,000 House For Sale
1008 G Avenue,
$265,000 House For Sale
318 S Illinois Street,
$90,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|AGWSR Elementary at Wellsburg||PK-2||80||4.6||17.2||10.65 mi|
|AGWSR Elementary School||K-5||222||14.5||15.2||0.7 mi|
|AGWSR High School||9-12||151||15.4||9.7||0.64 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.