Off Market

1410 Blue Horizon Cir,

Bradenton, FL 34208
  • 2 Beds
  • 1,239 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $246,200

  • 2 Beds
  • 1,239 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2011

Description

1410 Blue Horizon Cir is a single family home in Bradenton, FL. This home was built in 2011 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,239 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and cooling system. In 7/13/2017, this property sold for $225,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $246,200. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Blue Horizon Cir and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1410 Blue Horizon Cir is located in a community that is home to 27,290 residents, which has increased by 14% since 2000. 71% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.02%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.9%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Blue Horizon Cir has a median household income of $42,641 and spends about $38,675 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Blue Horizon Cir is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 22.9%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 20.6%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Blue Horizon Cir include Braden River High School, Carlos E. Haile Middle School, and William H. Bashaw Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 997 (499 for Math and 498 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 59.8% of the residents near 1410 Blue Horizon Cir have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Blue Horizon Cir is about 58.5 degrees in January and 81.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Blue Horizon Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,239
Year Built
2011
Latitude
27.49
Longitude
-82.49
Cooling
YES

Price History

Date Price Event
7/13/2017 $225,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $2,797 $0 $0 $177,698
2016 $2,684 $0 $0 $167,832
2015 $2,532 $0 $0 $156,094
2013 $1,560 $0 $0 $126,859

Local Info

Population
27,290
Median Family Income
$42,641
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.2%
Median Homeowner Age
34.5
Households with Children
71.0%
Unemployment Rate
3.9%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Braden River High School 9-12
Carlos E. Haile Middle School 6-8
William H. Bashaw Elementary PK-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week