14108 Harbor Ln is a single family home in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. This home was built in 1994 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,832 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $1,045,000.
Frequently asked questions about 14108 Harbor Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14108 Harbor Ln is located in a community that is home to 24,470 residents, which has increased by 33% since 2000. 71% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.45%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.2%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14108 Harbor Ln has a median household income of $84,670 and spends about $60,633 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14108 Harbor Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 17.9%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14108 Harbor Ln include Beacon Cove Intermediate School, and Independence Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1006 (503 for Math and 503 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 64.3% of the residents near 14108 Harbor Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14108 Harbor Ln is about 51.7 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 68.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14108 Harbor Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.