2696 Wells Rd,
Langley, WA 98260
- 3,489 sqft
Est. Value* : $344,900
2696 Wells Rd is a single family home in Langley, WA. This home was built in 1973 and includes 3,489 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and evaporative cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $344,900. Frequently asked questions about 2696 Wells Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2696 Wells Rd is located in a community that is home to 4,622 residents, which has increased by 11.8% since 2000. 70.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.46%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (14.08%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2696 Wells Rd has a median household income of $56,682 and spends about $46,736 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2696 Wells Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2696 Wells Rd include South Whidbey Elementary, South Whidbey High School, and South Whidbey Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1069 (521 for Math and 548 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 51.5% of the residents near 2696 Wells Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2696 Wells Rd is about 38.8 degrees in January and 63.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 92.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2696 Wells Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
23XX Thompson Rd,
$3,588,000 House For Sale
51 XA Maxwelton Rd,
$170,000 House For Sale
51 XB Maxwelton Rd,
$200,000 House For Sale
51 XC Maxwelton Rd,
$190,000 House For Sale
3181 Shoreline Drive,
$685,000 House For Sale
3185 Shoreline Dr,
$999,000 House For Sale
1454 SE Camano Dr,
$599,900 House For Sale
Lot 1 Ellwood Dr,
$145,000 House For Sale
Lot 2 Ellwood Dr,
$145,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|South Whidbey Elementary||K-6||539||28.5||18.8||4.96 mi|
|South Whidbey High School||9-12||454||25.1||18||5.5 mi|
|South Whidbey Middle||7-8||328||16.7||19.5||4.15 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.