14107 Christie Dr,
Largo, FL 33771
- 1,205 sqft
Est. Value* : $167,100
- 1,205 sqft
14107 Christie Dr is a single family home in Largo, FL. This home was built in 2004 and includes 1,205 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 8/16/2016, this property sold for $135,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $167,100. Frequently asked questions about 14107 Christie Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14107 Christie Dr is located in a community that is home to 23,784 residents, which has increased by 9.6% since 2000. 60.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (13.78%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.31%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14107 Christie Dr has a median household income of $38,659 and spends about $36,429 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14107 Christie Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14107 Christie Dr include Largo High School, Largo Middle School, and Southern Oak Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1027 (514 for Math and 513 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 57.2% of the residents near 14107 Christie Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14107 Christie Dr is about 60.0 degrees in January and 81.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14107 Christie Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1790 Tall Pines Drive,
$250,000 For Sale
11563 101st St,
$374,950 For Sale
186 23rd Avenue SW,
$275,000 For Sale
11685 104th St.,
$145,000 For Sale
11453 132nd Ave.,
$280,000 For Sale
10791 105th Street,
$159,900 For Sale
661 Ridge Rd SW,
$359,900 For Sale
6260 143rd Avenue N,
$579,900 For Sale
6262 142nd Ave Unit 1310,
$136,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Largo High School||9-12||1,705||82||20.7||2.06 mi|
|Largo Middle School||6-8||776||47||16.5||1.58 mi|
|Southern Oak Elementary School||PK-5||604||50||12||1.43 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.