206 Union St is a single family home in Bellevue, OH. This home was built in 1910 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,577 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 9/1/2017, this property sold for $86,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $59,320.
Frequently asked questions about 206 Union St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 Union St is located in a community that is home to 13,255 residents, which has increased by 4.2% since 2000. 74.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.69%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.65%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 Union St has a median household income of $44,119 and spends about $39,618 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 Union St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 Union St include Bellevue Elementary School, Bellevue High School, and Bellevue Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 60.3% of the residents near 206 Union St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 Union St is about 24.5 degrees in January and 72.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 Union St resides in an area with low flood risk.