Off Market

215 Queen Ave,

Ames, NE 68621
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,363 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,363 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1905

Description

215 Queen Ave is a single family home in Ames, NE. This home was built in 1905 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,363 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Frequently asked questions about 215 Queen Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 215 Queen Ave is located in a community that is home to 104 residents, which has increased by 11.5% since 2000. 81.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.83%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (15.67%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 Queen Ave has a median household income of $38,620 and spends about $36,544 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 Queen Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 Queen Ave include Fremont Middle School, and Fremont Senior High School.
  • How’s the job market? About 67.2% of the residents near 215 Queen Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 0.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 Queen Ave is about 21.5 degrees in January and 74.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 20.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.1 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 Queen Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,363
Year Built
1905
Latitude
41.46
Longitude
-96.58
Heating
FORCED AIR

Local Info

Population
104
Median Family Income
$38,620
Graduate Degree Percentile
0.0%
Median Homeowner Age
37.4
Households with Children
81.6%
Unemployment Rate
0.0%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Fremont Middle School 7-8
Johnson Crossing Academic Center (5-6)   5-6
Fremont Senior High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week