563 Main St,
Wadsworth, OH 44281
- 4 Beds
- 2,982 sqft
Est. Value* : $196,800
- 4 Beds
- 2,982 sqft
563 Main St is a single family home in Wadsworth, OH. This home was built in 1973 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,982 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 8/19/2019, this property sold for $55,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $196,800. Frequently asked questions about 563 Main St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 563 Main St is located in a community that is home to 25,564 residents, which has increased by 12.8% since 2000. 77.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.38%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.9%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 563 Main St has a median household income of $58,686 and spends about $47,599 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 563 Main St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 563 Main St include Central Intermediate School, Franklin Elementary School, and Wadsworth High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 54.8% of the residents near 563 Main St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 563 Main St is about 27.5 degrees in January and 74.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 45.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 563 Main St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$53,000 For Sale
1243 Akron Rd,
$1,300,000 For Sale
14988 Doylestown Rd,
$74,000 For Sale
213 Hollybrier Dr,
$261,900 For Sale
400 High St,
$174,900 For Sale
4257 Reimer Rd,
$74,900 For Sale
152 29th Street NW,
$39,900 For Sale
99 24th St Northwest,
$43,000 For Sale
5633 Crooked Stick Dr,
$529,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Central Intermediate School||4-7||751||36||20.8||0.87 mi|
|Franklin Elementary School||K-4||245||11.3||21.6||0.33 mi|
|Wadsworth High School||8-12||1,657||77.6||21.3||1.38 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.