1109 Briley Rd,
Spring City, TN 37381
- 1,536 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,536 sqft
1109 Briley Rd is a single family home in Spring City, TN. This home was built in 2002 and includes two bathrooms and 1,536 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Briley Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Briley Rd is located in a community that is home to 8,982 residents, which has increased by 11.5% since 2000. 75.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.11%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.21%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Briley Rd has a median household income of $36,109 and spends about $34,898 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Briley Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Briley Rd include Bledsoe County High School, Bledsoe County Middle School, and Cecil B Rigsby Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 63.3% of the residents near 1109 Briley Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Briley Rd is about 34.7 degrees in January and 76.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Briley Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
565 Dunlukin Drive,
$159,900 For Sale
979 Wilson Cemetery Road,
$1,150,000 For Sale
16 Wind Song Drive,
$425,000 For Sale
5388/5833 Summer City Road,
$89,900 For Sale
136 Limerick Drive,
$138,900 For Sale
10244 Highway 127 South,
$115,000 For Sale
333 Ridge Rd W,
$49,000 For Sale
19 Duckwood Lane,
$33,500 For Sale
19 Duckwood Ln,
$34,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bledsoe County High School||9-12||536||26.6||20.1||13.89 mi|
|Bledsoe County Middle School||6-8||392||24||16.3||14.09 mi|
|Cecil B Rigsby Elementary||PK-5||193||14||13.7||11.16 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.