1109 Cliffview Cir,
Gray, TN 37615
- 3,591 sqft
Est. Value* : $415,800
- 3,591 sqft
1109 Cliffview Cir is a single family home in Gray, TN. This home was built in 2014 and includes three bathrooms and 3,591 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and cooling system. In 1/16/2015, this property sold for $446,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $415,800. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Cliffview Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Cliffview Cir is located in a community that is home to 14,320 residents, which has increased by 11.1% since 2000. 76.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.77%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.7%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Cliffview Cir has a median household income of $43,317 and spends about $39,008 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Cliffview Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 4.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Cliffview Cir include Boones Creek Elementary, Boones Creek Middle School, and Daniel Boone High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 53.0% of the residents near 1109 Cliffview Cir have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Cliffview Cir is about 36.6 degrees in January and 80.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Cliffview Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1169 Glen Abbey Way,
$297,500 For Sale
222 Roy Martin,
1276 Savin Falls,
$429,900 For Sale
270 Roy Martin Rd,
$275,000 For Sale
107 Cedar Place,
$142,900 For Sale
123 Tangency Dr,
$274,900 For Sale
235 Norwood Dr,
$269,900 For Sale
145 King Drive,
$174,877 For Sale
256 Valleyview Street,
$179,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Boones Creek Elementary||PK-4||402||32||12.5||2.78 mi|
|Boones Creek Middle School||5-8||311||22||14.1||2.64 mi|
|Daniel Boone High School||9-12||1,318||73.5||17.9||3.94 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.