26910 NE 34th St,
Camas, WA 98607
- 4 Beds
- 3,078 sqft
Est. Value* : $575,900
- 4 Beds
- 3,078 sqft
26910 NE 34th St is a single family home in Camas, WA. This home was built in 1994 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,078 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $575,900. Frequently asked questions about 26910 NE 34th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26910 NE 34th St is located in a community that is home to 15,249 residents, which has increased by 56.6% since 2000. 75.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.77%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.52%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26910 NE 34th St has a median household income of $55,131 and spends about $45,770 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26910 NE 34th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 13%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26910 NE 34th St include Camas High School, and Lacamas Lake Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1092 (536 for Math and 556 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 52.8% of the residents near 26910 NE 34th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26910 NE 34th St is about 32.5 degrees in January and 63.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26910 NE 34th St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
26619 NE BRADFORD RD,
$475,000 For Sale
28536 NE 61st ST,
$649,900 For Sale
632 NE 42nd,
$479,900 For Sale
4027 NE Everett,
$509,900 For Sale
4466 NW OREGON ST,
1100 NW 43RD AVE,
$599,900 For Sale
1526 NW 41ST CIR,
$1,050,000 For Sale
3736 NW JASMINE ST,
$950,000 For Sale
3013 NW MICHAELBROOK LN,
$1,150,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Camas High School||9-12||2,181||102.6||21.2||2.6 mi|
|Hayes Freedom High School||9-12||155||8.2||18.9||3.86 mi|
|Lacamas Lake Elementary||K-5||357||18.8||18.9||2.56 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 3.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.