2693 Jason Loop is a single family home in Richland, WA. This home was built in 2005 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,225 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $209,300.
Frequently asked questions about 2693 Jason Loop and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2693 Jason Loop is located in a community that is home to 39,644 residents, which has increased by 15.3% since 2000. 70.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.4%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.56%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2693 Jason Loop has a median household income of $58,817 and spends about $47,661 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2693 Jason Loop is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2693 Jason Loop include Enterprise Middle School, and Richland High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1129 (564 for Math and 565 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 66.5% of the residents near 2693 Jason Loop have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2693 Jason Loop is about 28.7 degrees in January and 68.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 16.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2693 Jason Loop resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.