1410 Cambridge Dr is a single family home in Venice, FL. This home was built in 1972 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,044 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $228,700.
Frequently asked questions about 1410 Cambridge Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Cambridge Dr is located in a community that is home to 29,067 residents, which has increased by 6.9% since 2000. 74.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (17.94%), while the second-largest age group is between 75 to 84 (13.75%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Cambridge Dr has a median household income of $49,513 and spends about $42,724 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Cambridge Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Cambridge Dr include Garden Elementary School, Venice Middle School, and Venice Senior High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 989 (489 for Math and 500 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 53.8% of the residents near 1410 Cambridge Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Cambridge Dr is about 61.5 degrees in January and 81.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Cambridge Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.