1108 Oak Ridge Hwy,
Clinton, TN 37716
- 1,491 sqft
Est. Value* : $192,600
- 1,491 sqft
1108 Oak Ridge Hwy is a single family home in Clinton, TN. This home was built in 1972 and includes two bathrooms and 1,491 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $192,600. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Oak Ridge Hwy and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Oak Ridge Hwy is located in a community that is home to 24,927 residents, which has increased by 3.3% since 2000. 75% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.74%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.67%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Oak Ridge Hwy has a median household income of $42,515 and spends about $38,610 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Oak Ridge Hwy is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Oak Ridge Hwy include Clinch River Community School, and Clinton High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 50.8% of the residents near 1108 Oak Ridge Hwy have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Oak Ridge Hwy is about 34.9 degrees in January and 76.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 14.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Oak Ridge Hwy resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
313 Foust Carney Rd,
$139,900 For Sale
165 Cedar Circle,
$79,000 For Sale
108 Euclid Circle,
$139,000 For Sale
107 Tucker Rd,
$145,900 For Sale
1993 E Wolf Valley Rd,
$250,000 For Sale
6705 Cate Rd,
$575,000 For Sale
101 Parker Rd,
$85,000 For Sale
7404 Stonington Lane,
$249,900 For Sale
3422 Greentree Lane,
$379,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Clinch River Community School||6||79||15.9||4.9||7.36 mi|
|Clinton Middle School||6-9||651||42||15.5||2.71 mi|
|Clinton High School||9-12||1,113||65.5||16.9||2.02 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.