206 S Market St,
Jefferson, OH 44047
- 3 Beds
- 1,120 sqft
Est. Value* : $71,400
- 3 Beds
- 1,120 sqft
206 S Market St is a single family home in Jefferson, OH. This home was built in 1970 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,120 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, baseboard heating system, and central cooling system. In 11/25/2014, this property sold for $67,100. Today, the estimated home value is around $71,400. Frequently asked questions about 206 S Market St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 S Market St is located in a community that is home to 9,813 residents, which has increased by 9.4% since 2000. 77.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.13%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.07%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 S Market St has a median household income of $40,509 and spends about $37,533 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 S Market St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 S Market St include Jefferson Area Junior High School, Jefferson Area Senior High School, and Jefferson Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 60.2% of the residents near 206 S Market St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 S Market St is about 24.4 degrees in January and 72.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 71.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 S Market St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1145/1151 N Market St,
$99,999 House For Sale
2049 Brown Rd,
$139,900 House For Sale
2265 Morning Star Dr,
$467,500 House For Sale
541 Wildwood Dr,
$159,977 House For Sale
V/L Owl Pt,
$43,000 House For Sale
99 Rockaway Dr,
$189,777 House For Sale
99 Rockaway Dr,
$159,777 House For Sale
696 Talltrees Dr,
$154,977 House For Sale
3371 South Main St,
$127,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Jefferson Area Junior High School||7-8||241||11.4||21||0.88 mi|
|Jefferson Area Senior High School||9-12||533||23.4||22.7||0.88 mi|
|Jefferson Elementary||K-6||619||29.2||21.1||1.08 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.9|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.