206 W Cherry St,
Liberty Center, OH 43532
- 3 Beds
- 1,144 sqft
Est. Value* : $98,860
- 3 Beds
206 W Cherry St is a single family home in Liberty Center, OH. This home was built in 1986 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,144 square feet of living space. Additional features include gas heating system, and central cooling system. In 7/13/2015, this property sold for $80,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $98,860. Frequently asked questions about 206 W Cherry St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 W Cherry St is located in a community that is home to 3,736 residents, which has decreased by -3.6% since 2000. 78.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.54%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.48%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 W Cherry St has a median household income of $44,065 and spends about $39,607 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 W Cherry St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 9.6%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 W Cherry St include Liberty Center Elementary School, Liberty Center High School, and Liberty Center Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 63.2% of the residents near 206 W Cherry St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 W Cherry St is about 27.7 degrees in January and 74.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 W Cherry St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14251 N Katherin St,
$599,900 House For Sale
19611 SAND RIDGE Road,
$535,000 House For Sale
402 Sycamore Street,
$159,000 House For Sale
508 E Holmes Street,
$219,000 House For Sale
1055 State Route 108,
$169,900 House For Sale
407 Normandie Blvd,
$198,900 House For Sale
634 E MAIN,
$119,900 House For Sale
5313 Road 13,
$285,000 House For Sale
5242 Melvin Dr.,
$70,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Liberty Center Elementary School||K-4||373||27||13.8||0.38 mi|
|Liberty Center High School||9-12||346||24||14.4||0.43 mi|
|Liberty Center Middle School||5-8||352||18||19.5||0.38 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.