1016 Inverness Dr,
Syracuse, UT 84075
- 4 Beds
- 1,276 sqft
Est. Value* : $343,000
- 4 Beds
1016 Inverness Dr is a single family home in Syracuse, UT. This home was built in 2002 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,276 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $343,000. Frequently asked questions about 1016 Inverness Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1016 Inverness Dr is located in a community that is home to 6,049 residents, which has increased by 29% since 2000. 89.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.47%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.01%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1016 Inverness Dr has a median household income of $54,422 and spends about $45,541 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1016 Inverness Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 6.4%. Property crime risk is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1016 Inverness Dr include Buffalo Point School, Syracuse High, and Syracuse Junior High.
- How’s the job market? About 52.2% of the residents near 1016 Inverness Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1016 Inverness Dr is about 22.4 degrees in January and 73.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 10.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 46.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1016 Inverness Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1787 W 1125 S,
$425,000 House For Sale
1847 W 1915 S,
$305,000 House For Sale
1458 N 2340 W,
$370,000 House For Sale
3016 S 2000 W,
$665,000 House For Sale
1378 Marilyn Dr,
$285,000 House For Sale
1706 N 2225 W,
$305,000 House For Sale
1781 W Parkview Dr,
$317,000 House For Sale
1402 S 1025 W,
$280,000 House For Sale
2019 N 2165 W,
$240,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Buffalo Point School||K-6||1,029||0||0||1.04 mi|
|Syracuse High||10-12||2,222||0||0||1.97 mi|
|Syracuse Junior High||7-9||1,219||0||0||1.85 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.