30 Diamond Ave, Unit 2,
Plainville, CT 06062
- 2 Beds
- 1,200 sqft
Est. Value* : $99,790
- 2 Beds
30 Diamond Ave, Unit 2, is a condominium unit in Plainville, CT. This home was built in 1966 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,200 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, electric heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $99,790. Frequently asked questions about 30 Diamond Ave, Unit 2, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 30 Diamond Ave, Unit 2, is located in a community that is home to 17,149 residents, which has decreased by -3.9% since 2000. 68.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.29%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.34%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 30 Diamond Ave, Unit 2, has a median household income of $61,276 and spends about $49,269 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 30 Diamond Ave, Unit 2, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 6.5%. Property crime risk is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 30 Diamond Ave, Unit 2, include Linden Street School, Middle School of Plainville, and Plainville High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1016 (511 for Math and 505 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 60.2% of the residents near 30 Diamond Ave, Unit 2, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 30 Diamond Ave, Unit 2, is about 27.7 degrees in January and 72.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 40.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 30 Diamond Ave, Unit 2, resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
9 Sheridan Court,
$149,900 House For Sale
36 Diamond Avenue 36,
$283,000 House For Sale
61 Cyrenius Avenue,
$239,900 House For Sale
5 Twining Street,
$169,900 House For Sale
44 Bartlett St,
$105,000 House For Sale
72 Squires Dr,
$299,900 House For Sale
24 Ledge Road,
$219,000 House For Sale
58 Doral Lane,
$529,900 House For Sale
14 Young Street,
$269,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Linden Street School||PK-5||414||31.3||13.2||0.66 mi|
|Middle School of Plainville||6-8||548||48.7||11.2||2.13 mi|
|Plainville High School||9-12||700||59.6||11.7||0.4 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.