1000 3rd Ave,
Opelika, AL 36801
- 3,571 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3,571 sqft
1000 3rd Ave is a single family home in Opelika, AL. This home was built in 1925 and includes two bathrooms and 3,571 square feet of living space. Additional features include heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1000 3rd Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1000 3rd Ave is located in a community that is home to 22,472 residents, which has increased by 18.2% since 2000. 71.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.75%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.54%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1000 3rd Ave has a median household income of $46,106 and spends about $40,470 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1000 3rd Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 17.1%, which is higher than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 13.1%, which is higher than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 51.4% of the residents near 1000 3rd Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1000 3rd Ave is about 47.8 degrees in January and 79.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1000 3rd Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
810 SHAMROCK Street,
$124,900 For Sale
1401 BONITA Avenue,
$262,000 For Sale
903 SHELBY Avenue,
$134,900 For Sale
1806 TRIMBLE Street,
$115,000 For Sale
17 FREEMAN Avenue,
$355,000 For Sale
1001 WALLACE Avenue,
$99,900 For Sale
1611 MERLE Circle,
$112,900 For Sale
3303 Heatherbrook Drive,
$300,000 For Sale
39 Timber Ave.,
$70,000 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.