5030 Codorniz Way, Unit 29,
Oceanside, CA 92057
- 3 Beds
- 1,479 sqft
Est. Value* : $455,800
- 3 Beds
- 1,479 sqft
5030 Codorniz Way, Unit 29, is a condominium unit in Oceanside, CA. This home was built in 2002 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,479 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 5/31/2017, this property sold for $419,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $455,800. Frequently asked questions about 5030 Codorniz Way, Unit 29, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5030 Codorniz Way, Unit 29, is located in a community that is home to 46,486 residents, which has increased by 20.9% since 2000. 74.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.01%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.53%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5030 Codorniz Way, Unit 29, has a median household income of $58,571 and spends about $47,782 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5030 Codorniz Way, Unit 29, is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.9%, which is higher than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 7.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5030 Codorniz Way, Unit 29, include Alamosa Park Elementary, and Roosevelt Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 987 (500 for Math and 487 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 51.6% of the residents near 5030 Codorniz Way, Unit 29, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5030 Codorniz Way, Unit 29, is about 47.8 degrees in January and 74.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 30.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5030 Codorniz Way, Unit 29, resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
762 Mosaic Circle,
$649,900 House For Sale
660 Irene Rd,
$449,999 House For Sale
5159 Silver Bluff Dr,
$579,000 House For Sale
5289 Alamosa Park Drive,
$675,000 House For Sale
4815 Tacayme Dr,
$524,999 House For Sale
909 Glendora Drive,
$581,900 House For Sale
5256 Mandarin Drive,
$619,000 House For Sale
1209 Parkview Drive,
$699,900 House For Sale
4725 Driftwood Way,
$649,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Alamosa Park Elementary||K-5||580||22||26.3||0.88 mi|
|Casita Center for Science/Math/Technology||K-5||588||22||26.7||4.14 mi|
|Roosevelt Middle||6-8||1,071||50.2||21.3||1.06 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 4.25|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.