958 Dunraven Dr,
Winter Park, FL 32792
- 4 Beds
- 1,835 sqft
Est. Value* : $385,800
- 4 Beds
958 Dunraven Dr is a single family home in Winter Park, FL. This home was built in 1957 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,835 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 10/26/2015, this property sold for $275,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $385,800. Frequently asked questions about 958 Dunraven Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 958 Dunraven Dr is located in a community that is home to 50,722 residents, which has increased by 19% since 2000. 62.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.62%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.21%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 958 Dunraven Dr has a median household income of $56,580 and spends about $46,704 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 958 Dunraven Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 4.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 958 Dunraven Dr include Brookshire Elementary, Glenridge Middle, and Winter Park High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (520 for Math and 515 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 64.1% of the residents near 958 Dunraven Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 958 Dunraven Dr is about 51.2 degrees in January and 80.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 59.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 958 Dunraven Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2308 Whitehall Drive,
$270,000 House For Sale
5367 Brady Lane,
$489,000 House For Sale
3043 Carmello Avenue,
$499,990 House For Sale
3075 Stanfield Avenue,
$585,000 House For Sale
3018 Lindale Ave,
$507,990 House For Sale
1570 Grove Ter,
$479,000 House For Sale
1770 Edwin Blvd,
$899,000 House For Sale
1875 WALKER AVE,
$382,600 House For Sale
1814 Walker Avenue,
$515,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Brookshire Elementary||PK-5||605||44||13.7||0.2 mi|
|Glenridge Middle||6-8||1,511||83||18.2||1.31 mi|
|Winter Park High||9-12||3,330||166||20||0.44 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.